InverseFlow Help Desk System
In addition to the features we list on our InverseFlow Help Desk System product information page, our help desk system also has the following features:
Version 2.3/2.31 Stable New Features|
- Staff can now reply directly thru e-mail (as long as the reply's subject contains the ticket ID#)
- Flagging tickets will notify users
- Changed new user e-mail to have similar headers to other staff e-mails
- Knowledge base categories can now be edited
- Ticket history now sends an e-mail with tickets rather than displaying them on the web page for security reasons
- Ticket lookup e-mail added to the custom emails section
- You can now list departments in the order you specify
- Different custom fields are now allowed for different departments. Custom fields for the global department will show up for all departments
- Departments now have descriptions
- When creating tickets, the department to send to is now the first (and separate) step
Version 2.2 Stable New Features|
- Admin to admin private messaging
- On-login notification of new messages.
- 'You have new messages' or 'no new messages' link on navigational bar (to left of Log Out link)
- Send and receive private messages that users do not see to other admin
- View message history
- Delete messages on command
- Private ticket-thread comments that the user does not see.
- User/ticket thread history
- User can view ticket history in the user control panel.
- Admin can view ticket history for each user in their threads and control panel.
- Ticket history generated via E-mail address and name comparison as well as IP.
- View ticket by clicking corresponding link.
- Security updates:
- Fixed truncation problems with file attachments.
- Disabled execution of uploaded scripts.
Version 2.1 Stable New Features|
- Security Features
- Added IPs showing when user makes a post
- IP/e-mail banning
- E-mail and spam (UCE) flood protection
- Added SMS to e-mail customizations
- Bug fixes and corrections
- Fixed issue with e-mail fetching & forwarding
- Fixed escaping in Survey Display system.
- Fixed file attachments not attaching!
- Now shows "No Name" if name not specified in emails
- If email can't be fetched by system, it will forward to global admin
Version 2.0 Stable New Features|
- Close tickets on reply.
- SMS Messaging & Paging for Admins on New Ticket Creation!
- Enhanced ticket statistic and reply statistics.
- Admin create ticket & add reply on the same form.
- E-mail ticket responses are now functional (I.e. a user can now reply to an E-mail notification and it will be added to the ticket thread.)
- File attachments are also processed in E-mail notification replies and added to the correct ticket thread.
- Increased cookie security. Login information is now stored in a more secure way.
- Printable ticket pages allows users and administrators to view and print ticket threads in a clean, printer friendly format.
- Satisfaction Surveys!
- Automatically, or manually E-mail users who have used the ticket system and ask them what they think of the service they have received.
- Generate detailed, graphical reports based on this information.
- Customize questioner fields and field titles.
- View customized reports based on customized field information.
- Choose several options as to how to deliver the questioner, you may opt to send one automatically after each ticket is closed or to a batch of users at a later time.
- Opt out users who have already been surveyed by E-mail address.
- E-mail format customization
- Customize notification E-mails using variables.
- Customize E-mail headers and footers.
- Change actual E-mail notification content.
- Delete saved auto-replies.
- Many bug corrections and other small features.
Version 1.6-1.9 New Features|
- Ticket Statistics Information Page
- E-mail Attachments and MIME E-mail is now supported.
- Fix infamous swapped-username bug. Username if the tech or admin is now static on login pages.
- Cookie saved username/password is optional, but now supported.
- Held tickets are now displayed on main control panel window with open tickets by default. Closed tickets are no longer displayed by default.
Version 1.5 New Features|
- Mass respond to tickets.
- Mass close, place on hold and re-open tickets.
- Save commonly used predefined responses.
- Search now includes custom fields in ticket creation form.
- MIME e-mail parsing is now supported
- Reply to a group of tickets at the same time by selecting and using mass reply.
- Ability to hide departments from the public (good for internal organization.)
- Browse tickets area will now display only open tickets by default. You can disable this by checking the 'display closed tickets' box and clicking search.
- Minor bug fixes and other minor features.
- Powerful and easy to use administration panel.
- Secure data storage technology to protect privacy.
- Powerful multi-administrator technology to manage technicians.
- Unlimited technicians can attend to any given task, or dept.
- Support for multiple departments in your company.
- Interdepartmental movement of tickets.
- Ultra-fast, ultra-stable technological architecture to guarantee up time.
- Can handle tens of thousands of tickets at any given moment!
- Setup unique auto-replies for each of your companies departments.
- Variable inclusion in replies.
- Detailed administration reports and back end.
- Admin can view all tech-customer conversations and add comments.
- Threads of replies can be moved to other technicians or departments.
- Full design customization and no copyright display requirement.
- Customize the ticket view, and ticket reply dialogs.
- Tickets can be placed on hold, activated or closed.
- When a ticket is on hold, the customer is not able to reply.
- 'Hold' prevents unruly customer behavior while keeping ticket visible.
- Fully web based control panel.
- E-mail notification options for staff.
Installation Features |
- Simple, step based installation process.
- Full, easy to read and "written in English, not geek-talk" manual provided in DOC, PDF and HTML format.
- Database tables and settings are automatically created.
- There are essentially three steps to installing the help desk.
- Updates are handled automatically by running the upgrade setup file provided with each installation. Simply run the file to install the new version of our software on your server. No cutting and pasting of code as some of our competitors require.
- Full system is customizable.
- Customize E-mail header and footer for Auto Reply E-mails.
- Customize the look and feel of all customer areas of your help system via HTML based, in-admin look and feel editor.
- Customize the look and feel of the administration panel via header and footer files.
- Customize the signature to your help desk responses and E-mail responses.
- Customize name of help desk in help desk admin and for customer response E-mails.
- Customize profile and personal information.
- Change your username and password at any time.
- Customize dept. names for customer area and administration organization.
- Customize field items on web based ticket creation form
- Select if a ticket form item is required, or not.
- Create unlimited custom fields.
- Simple interface for adding and removing custom fields.
Ticket Creation Options|
- Customers can create tickets through several methods.
- Tickets can be created through a customizable web based form.
- Tickets can be created through E-mail
- Ticket e-mail creation can be done via POP3 download. You can setup multiple POP3 accounts to be checked for each dept. Each dept. may use its own POP3 server.
- An advanced option is also available. This is called .forward. Will allow your server to automatically route all E-mail sent to a certain address to your help desk.
- Help desk can create tickets even when installed on a separate server.
- Help desk tickets can be created by admin in response to phone queries.
- Tickets can be moved to the correct dept. if they are submitted to the wrong person/dept.
- Database may be backed up easily and simply at the click of a button.
- Database may be restored remotely or from on your server by uploading a replacement database.
- Database will be verified before being restored.
Technician and User Accounts|
- Accounts can be created in any of three levels.
- Global admin -- the first account created during the setup process, is an administrator for all levels of the helpdesk.
- Department admin -- an administration user who can manage all technicians in a specific department. You may create multiple department administrators.
- Technician -- a standard user who is only able to reply to tickets in a specific department. Cannot administer or delete posts or tickets.
- Administration accounts can reply to all tickets in specific dept.
- Global admin account can remove tickets or posts individually, while other users cannot.
- Global administrators can configure settings, other users can only view settings.
Administration Options & Features|
- View the amount of time it takes your technicians to reply to tickets.
- View and edit posts made by your technicians and dept. administrators.
- Edit and create auto responders.
- Edit and modify options on the server and helpdesk.
- Search tickets by techs responding to them.
- View activity of technicians and users.
- View tickets and ticket responses for all departments.
- Move tickets from dept. to dept.
- Delete tickets, close tickets and place tickets on hold.
- Change status of ticket.
- View the last login time and date of your technicians.
- View the time and date of the last action by technician.
- View and edit the department configurations.
Auto Responder Options|
- Create auto responder e-mails for general response.
- Create auto responder e-mail messages that are only sent to specific department tickets.
- Create auto responder e-mails that are sent only when a certain trigger keyword is found in the body or subject of the ticket.
- Create multiple auto responders of each type.
- Advanced, multi-category knowledge base goes beyond the standard FAQ listings that other help desk products provide.
- Create multiple categories, sub categories, and nested categories for your FAQ listings.
- Structure provides for ultimate ease of use.
- Categories are easy to browse and answers are easy to find for both customers and techs.
- Search knowledge base returns detailed results.
- Search knowledge base built in, no additional software to buy.
How we stack up...|
We are absolutely positive that with the extensive list of features above, and our product to product comparison you will see that our software provides the absolute best value in technology. Put shortly, we give you the most bang for your buck!
Product ID: 8189-3|
Starting @: $264.96
Works on: UNIX, WIN
Made in: PHP, MySQL
Username: demo@ |
Type: Type In